Visit www.diabetesottawa.ca/footcare. The Champlain Diabetes Chiropody Program can also be reached by calling 613-783-7760, Monday to Friday, between 8:30 a.m and 4:45 p.m.
For more information:
Community Diabetes Education Program of Ottawa
CDEPO is committed to welcoming feedback, both positive and negative, from the clients and community it serves to help to continue to provide high quality service.
Diabetes Central Ottawa: is a central intake and referral program for all diabetes education programs in Ottawa. You have the option of indicating on the referral that you want to be referred to our program which is called the Community Diabetes Education Program, Ottawa.
Champlain Diabetes Chiropody Program: an amputation prevention program for people 18 years and older living with diabetes having foot ulcers, open wounds and/or ingrown nails with bacterial infections. The program is hosted at Centretown Community Health Centre and provides access to chiropody services to many locations throughout the region. Clients must be referred by a health care provider.
For More Information:
Achieve a rewarding career by joining the diabetes team. The diverse work environment allows professionals to help promote and sustain the health of the community.
Please visit Join Our Team at CCHC Website.
Queries related to employment opportunities are directed to the Human Resources Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1980 Ogilvie Road, Suite 215
*Parking: free parking in shopping centre parking lot
1355 Bank Street, Suite 600
*Parking: Paid parking is available in the parking lot.
420 Cooper street, between Bank & Kent
* Parking: Limited free parking available on a first come first served basis in the parking garage linked to building. Turn to the left of the ramp on ground floor. DO NOT TAKE RAMP. Please register license plate number with reception.
240 Centrum Blvd, Orleans
* Parking: Ample parking at Place Centrum
815 St. Laurent Blvd
1365 Richmond Road, 2nd floor
* Parking: Parking in front of centre and beside Biagios restaurant
1547 Merivale Rd, Unit 240
* Free parking in front of building
2 MacNeil Ct, Kanata
* Parking: Ample parking in front of the building
363 Lorry Greenberg Dr, Ottawa
* Free parking available
4100 Strandherd Dr, Suite 201
* Parking: Parking adjacent to the Centre