For more information:
Community Diabetes Education Program of Ottawa
CCHC is committed to welcoming feedback, both positive and negative, from the clients and community it serves to help to continue to provide high quality service.
Diabetes Central Ottawa: is a central intake and referral program for all diabetes education programs in Ottawa. You have the option of indicating on the referral that you want to be referred to our program which is called the Community Diabetes Education Program, Ottawa.
Champlain Diabetes Chiropody Program: an amputation prevention program for people 18 years and older living with diabetes having foot ulcers, open wounds and/or ingrown nails with bacterial infections.
Achieve a rewarding career by joining the diabetes team. The diverse work environment allows professionals to help promote and sustain the health of the community.
Please visit Join Our Team at CCHC Website.
Queries related to employment opportunities are directed to the Human Resources Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1980 Ogilvie Road, Suite 215
+ located in the Gloucester Shopping Centre, 2nd floor
+ free parking
1355 Bank Street suite 600
In the professional building across the street from Billings Bridge Shopping Centre
»420 Cooper street, between Bank & Kent
» Cooper is one block north of Somerset and is a one way street going from west to east
» Situated in a big brown government building
* Parking: Limited free parking available on a first come first served basis in the parking garage linked to building. Turn to the left of the ramp on ground floor. DO NOT TAKE RAMP. Please register licence plate number with reception.
» 240 Centrum Blvd, Centrum Road runs off Place d'Orleans Blvd
» The centre is located in Place Centrum, across from Place D'Orleans Shopping Centre
* Parking: Ample parking at Place Centrum
* Parking: Parking on the west side of the building or behind gates at rear or at the church. Main entrance is Door H.
1365 Richmond Road, 2nd floor
» On Richmond Rd behind Lincoln Fields Shopping Centre
» Across the street from Metro & Wal-Mart
» Beside car dealership
» Go up to reception on second floor
* Parking: Parking in front of centre and beside Biagios restaurant
Located in the Emerald Plaza
* 1547 Merivale Road 2nd Floor, Unit 240
Nepean, ON K2G 4V3
* Free parking in front of building
2 MacNeil Court, Kanata
» When you see Holiday Inn, take exit Castlefrank (south) off Hwy 417 towards Hazeldean Rd, turn left on MacNeil (before Hazeldean Rd).
» Or, Hazeldean Rd towards Stittsville, turn right onto Castlefrank then right onto MacNeil.
* Parking: Ample parking in front of the building
363 Lorry Greenberg Dr, Ottawa
+ accessed from Hunt Club Rd. or Conroy Rd
+ Ottawa Public Library in building
* Free parking available
4100 Strandherd suite 201
» Located in the Cedarview Square Mall
» Entrance located between Guardian-Rexall Pharmacy and Allstate Insurance
» Take stairs/elevator to the 2nd floor
» Between Fallowfield and Greenbank Rd
* Parking: Parking adjacent to the Centre